Innovations in Teaching with Technology Pilot Projects
The Teaching, Learning and Technology Roundtable (TLTR) at St. Edward's University has annual funding available each year to support faculty with innovative ideas on using technology to support teaching. This funding is available to all faculty at St. Edward's University.
The process for applying for funding is as follows:
- Please fill out the one page Innovations in Teaching with Technology Pilot Preliminary Interest Form and return it to Angel Tazzer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deadline for funding for Summer or Fall 2013 projects is March 1, 2013
- Instructional Technology and/or Center for Teaching Excellence staff will contact you if further information is needed.
- A subcommittee of the TLTR evaluates the interest forms and either approves the submission, for smaller requests, or forwards the proposal on for consideration by the full TLTR.
Examples of proposals funded in the last year include:
- App Interaction Design in Apps on iPads including purchase of iPads and App Cooker apps for Graphic Design class
- Purchase of netbooks and cell phone dongles for use in India by a Master of Arts in Counseling class
- iPads for use in COMM 1306 class