A Commitment to Non-discrimination
St. Edward’s University is committed to fostering an environment that promotes student self-understanding, clarifies students' personal values, and encourages student responsibility to the world community.
The university expects everyone within our community — students, faculty and staff — to treat others equally and does not tolerate hostile behavior toward others. Behavior that is considered hostile may be defined as (but not limited to) sexual harassment, sexual assault, stalking, dating or domestic violence, and hate crimes based on gender, gender identity, and/or sexual orientation.
The respect St. Edward’s hold for individuals of various gender identities is not only in compliance with its institutional mission, but also with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972.
To learn more about policies of Title IX and St. Edward’s University, see About Title IX and SEU Policy.
For more information and resources concerning Title IX:
- About Title IX & SEU Policy – Learn more about university policies related to Title IX
- Title IX Coordinator & Deputies – Contact information
- Student Information – Learn student rights and investigation procedures
- Faculty & Staff Information – Learn faculty & staff policies
- Filing a Complaint – File a report regarding a violation of Title IX and university policy committed against you or someone you know
- Campus Resouces- Learn about resouces available to the St. Edward's community