Think Resources for Contributors
Training for Contributors:
If you are tasked with managing, editing or adding content for your office's Think site, please contact I.T. Training to schedule a private training session.
Our training session covers how to edit and add content on your site, including how to best use your site's multimedia and social features.
- Download the Think Contributor Training Guide (PDF) - fully updated and expanded!
- Download the Think Contributor Checklist (DOC). Use this checklist to verify that all aspects of your site are ready for the new school year.
- 5 Tips to Help You Blog Better, a blog post from the Web Services team
- Yahoo's Style Guide for writing on the web
- How to Craft Post Titles that Draw Readers Into Your Blog
- Using and Writing Effective Headings (within the body of your page)
- 6 Ways to Constantly Produce Quality Blog Content
- 40 Ways to Deliver Killer Blog Content
- 11 Pro Tips for Better Business Blogging
- Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid on Your Company Blog
- The Four Os: a Four-Step Guide to Successful Blogging
Training - Contact Joana Trimble Gandara (x8816) for all training needs, and assistance with editing or adding content.
Web Services - Contact Web Services for all technical issues. If you need to report a bug, or have specific requests for your site, a web services staff member will work with you.
Marketing - Contact the Marketing Office for a strategy session or editorial consulting.
Think Video Tutorial Playlist:
Make sure to click on the Playlist on the bottom of the video screen to view other available videos featured in the playlist.