Welcome to Telecommunications
The Telecommunications Department offices out of the Physical Plant Building and is responsible for the administration of the campus dial tone and cable television services. We are dedicated to a higher standard of customer service and take responsibility for excellence in serving the students, faculty and staff for their telecommunications needs.
Telecommunications responsibilities include:
- The distribution, maintenance and troubleshooting of all voice, CATV, data and fiber optics communication cabling throughout the University.
- All telecommunications adds, moves and changes for students, faculty and staff.
- Assigning telephones, telephone numbers and voice mail boxes.
- Installation and troubleshooting of fax lines.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Access, Vending and POS card readers.
- Installation and troubleshooting of surveillance cameras.
- Telephone conferencing reservations.
- Maintentance of telecomunications rooms around campus
- Support of telecommunications services at the north campus, PEC.
Support of telecommunications services at the Wild Basin Wilderness
To submit a work order please contact the Help Desk at 448-8443