Multicultural and Diversity Affairs
Self-reflection, understanding and dialogue are the keys to our multicultural programs. Student-led events promote an environment in which different perspectives and experiences are explored, valued and shared. We celebrate cultural observances and annual events like Soul Food Sunday, Diez Y Seis de Septiembre, Lunar New Year, and International Women's Day.
Goals and Objectives:
- Offer support and resources to St. Edward's University students from underrepresented populations
- Deliver advice, counsel and support while providing leadership to multicultural student groups on campus.
- Coordinate and implement educational and social programs and events that give students the opportunity to explore diversity and multicultural issues
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of students from diverse backgrounds
- Collaborate with university offices on various initiatives that promote an inclusive community
- Provide support and leadership for a wide range of multicultural committees.
For more information about us, contact us by e-mail or phone.
Check out all of Student Life's social media for even more information.