Eco-Lead Costa Rica
Eco-Lead Costa Rica is designed with St. Edward's University's commitment to developing a deep global understanding in undergraduate students in mind. Led by faculty from Behavioral & Social Sciences and members of the Student Life staff, this program will highlight leadership issues at an international level, with a particular focus on environmentalism.
Students will be able to:
- Critically evaluate the idea of sustainable leadership and its effects on the global environment
- Compare and contrast leadership in Costa Rica and the United States
- Recognize the long-term environmental, political, economic, and social issues of the region
- Examine leadership concepts through a global perspective thereby enhancing their global leadership potential and understanding through critical thinking and self-awareness
- Be prepared to explore cultures outside of the United States
- Bring knowledge back to the St. Edward's community and engage in dialogues and/or events highlighting their experiences
The application process will begin in the fall of 2012 so keep an eye out!
For more information, please contact Frank Duran, Director of Global Leadership.
Check us out on YouTube: