Payment Deadline Dates
Students who do not meet these deadlines risk being dropped from their classes due to nonpayment.
Payment in Full
• Spring - due no later than Dec.1
• Summer - due no later than May 1
• Fall - due no later than Aug. 1
Monthly Payment Plans (MAPP)
• Spring - first payment due Jan. 1
• Summer - first payment due May 1
• Fall - first payment due Aug. 1
Past Due Accounts
Any balance owed to St. Edward’s after a semester is complete is considered past due and subject to assignment to an outside collector. This involves an additional cost to the student who may also face litigation and have to pay any attorney’s fees and court costs. At the university’s discretion, students who have a past-due balance may be barred from registration.