Want to surround yourself with other business and entrepreneurial minds? Get to know the ins and outs of the Bill Munday School of Business? Want to start networking early? The Business LLC is the place for you.
In the Business LLC, you’ll explore management trends and philosophies and start to uncover your own management style. You will also hone your professional speaking skills in a variety of settings--all the while surrounded by like-minded fellow students.
What can you expect from your experience in the Business community?
- Learn with fellow business-minded students.
- Apply your management skills to real-world situations.
- Work closely with faculty members and academic advisor throughout the year.
- Participate in activities and service projects.
What is expected of you as a member of the Business community?
- Live with community members in Basil Moreau Hall.
- Take a three-hour management course during the fall semester and a three-hour business course during the spring semester, as well as attend Executive Seminar Series events.
- Become a member of at least one Student Life organization.
- Participate in monthly community dinners and weekly reflection groups.
How do I apply?
Make sure you fill out the Living Learning Community page of your online housing application--we're looking forward to hearing from you!