The St. Edward's University Apartments house upper-class students. The Apartments provide a unique opportunity for students to create their own space by offering them the feel of independent off campus living while still offering the amenities of living on campus. The apartment residents have the chance to show their style by furnishing and decorating their apartment.
- Unfurnished with full kitchens with stoves, refrigerators and dishwashers
- Patios on first floor, balconies on second and third floors
- Community building with two laundry facilities
- On-site professional staff
- Clubhouse featuring pool table, foosball table, large flat-screen television, computer lab
- Academic year and summer contracts available
- Basic cable TV, water, and trash included in housing fees
- Network connections in each bedroom
- Parking adjacent to buildings
- Sand volleyball court and barbeque grills
Apartments Floor Plans
Download Apartment Floor Plans (.pdf document)
Apartment Numbers and Styles (.pdf document)
**INDIVIDUAL BEDROOM SQUARE FOOTAGE MAY VARY IN SIZE:
APARTMENT RATES REMAIN AS POSTED**
Apartment Utilities Notice
All apartment residents are required to establish an account with the City of Austin for electricity and utilities. One resident in each apartment will be responsible for setting up service with the city and paying the utility bill. This service is not included in the housing rate.
The St. Edward's University apartments were constructed in two phases. The Maryhill Apartment was constructed in 1996 and houses 172 residents. They are named after Maryhill College, an all women’s college that was previously a part of St. Edward's University. The second phase, Hilltopper Heights, was constructed in 1999 and houses 174 residents. They are affectionately named after the St. Edward's mascot, the Hilltopper.
Matthieu Hertilus, Resience Director
Rodrigo GarciaDominick Namis