The Office of the Registrar is responsible for the generation and maintenance of academic records, including transcripts, grade reports, enrollment certifications, and class rosters. Office functions include registration, graduation certification, grade collection, and the evaluation and posting of transfer credit. Additionally, the office is responsible for compliance with numerous federal, state, and regional regulations and practices. The Office coordinates with academic departments in scheduling classes and final exams, developing calendars, and establishing deadlines.
- Transcript Request Form, General Instructions & Clearinghouse Request Option
- B-On-Time Loan Forgiveness Instructions & Form
- Spring 2014 Registration Schedule
If you are an employer, background screening firm, or other third party requesting degree and enrollment verification, please contact our authorized agent, The National Student Clearinghouse at www.studentclearinghouse.org.
- Students requiring degree or enrollment verifications, please contact our office for information.
- Meet the staff
- Course Description Request
- Course Schedules
- Student Satisfaction Survey