To your left, you will find detailed information about the services provided by the SEU Post Office.
Mail Delivery Times and Drop-off Deadlines
Incoming Mail and Packages:
- United States Postal Service mail is picked up from the South Congress Station at 10:00am Monday through Friday
- Post Office staff typically has mail sorted and put into the mailboxes by 2:00 pm. On Mondays and after holidays please allow more time due to the volume of mail.
- No established time exists for deliveries by UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- All packages, regardless of carrier, are logged in and a package notification slip will be placed in the recipient’s mailbox.
- Post Office personnel deliver packages to recipients at the Post Office window upon presentation of the package notification slip.
- Drop-off deadline for same-day outgoing mail: 3:45 p.m. Large mailings require more time for processing.
- Deadline for departmental Certified and Express mail: 3:00 p.m.
- The Post Office Drop-off deadlines for April 15 (Tax Day) and Christmas holidays is 2:00 p.m. because of longer wait times at the U.S Post Office.
- The Post Office makes its final daily mail run at 4:00 p.m.