The mailboxes at the apartments and in all other dorms have key locks. The keys are issued by the Resident Director.
The SEU Post Office assigns a mailbox to all students living on campus. Student mailboxes are for personal mail only and may not be used as a business address. The SEU Post Office places a notice in the student mailbox when a package arrives for pick up.
Mailboxes in the Main Building have combination locks. Notify Post Office staff if your mailbox is difficult to open so they can arrange for a locksmith to repair the mailbox if necessary.
Faculty and Staff Mailboxes:
- The Academic Affairs office requests mailboxes for each new faculty member.
- The SEU Post Office assigns a mailbox and provides a combination slip to the Academic Affairs Office.
- Faculty members receive their mailbox combination by one of two methods – by campus mail to the departmental mailbox or in person at the Post Office. In-person pick up of mailbox combinations requires identification, for example, an SEU ID or driver’s license.
- The SEU Post Office does not give out combinations over the phone.
- The Post Office assigns staff mailboxes in accordance with the information provided to Human Resources on the hiring PPAN. All staff members are assigned to departmental mailboxes.