New College offers the following degrees through our evening program: Computer Information Science, Criminal Justice, Human Services, Organizational Communication, Organizational Leadership, Psychology, Public Safety Management, Accounting, and Business and Management. For a degree tailored to meet your personal and/or professional goals, we also offer Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies. In addition, students may pursue any of the traditional undergraduate majors offered at St. Edward's
The New College program provides a convenient means for attaining a degree, but it also requires that students have time and motivation to devote themselves to a rigorous learning program.
To complete the baccalaureate degree, students must:
- Fulfill an approved degree plan, which includes a major field and distribution of credits in the New College General Education Requirements;
- Complete a least 120 credit hours. A minimum of 30 credit hours, including one-half of the major, must be from St. Edward’s University;
- Complete New College Mission courses;
- Complete online computer competencies (different from computational skills requirement in general education requirements);
- Fulfill all other graduation requirements.