St. Edward’s University Campus Ministry offers many ways to get involved in service to the student body and the wider community. Perhaps you are called to help lead a retreat, or maybe your talents and skills would benefit our S.E.R.V.E. 1 Day service projects or you would like to be considered for a position as an Alternative Spring Break Leader. Explore the menu of options for more information about available positions and discern how you might get involved as a leader in Campus Ministry.
The Application Process
- Feb. 24 - Application live
- March 19 - Info Session, 7 pm, Maloney
- March 24 @12 noon - Applications due
- March 31 - Begin leader interviews
- April 11 - Leader selections announced
- April 24 from 5:30-8:30 pm - Leader Training (mandatory)
- May 2 - Student Affairs Divisioanl Training (mandatory)
The deadline for applying is March 24, 2014 by noon!
Note: The application must be completed in one sitting. You will not be able to save a partially completed application and return to it later. If you need more time to fill out the application, click here for the application as a word document. You can fill it out at your convenience saving your responses as you go. Once you complete it, you can then enter your responses online in one sitting.