Small groups and Bible Studies are a great way to think more deeply about your faith and build community with fellow Hilltoppers. There are several groups that meet regularly on campus.
Find the one (or more) that’s right for you!
• Freshmen Women's Group, Mondays, 8-9 p.m., Andre Hall Lounge
• Men's Group, Mondays, 8-9 p.m., St. Joseph Hall
• Women's Group, Wednesdays, 8-9 a.m., Johnson RD Apartment
• Justice Bible Study, Wednesdays, 6-7 p.m., Doyle 317
• FCA Bible Study, Wednesdays, 8:30-9:30 p.m., Apt. 222
• Sunday Readings Bible Study, Thursdays, 8-9 p.m., Doyle 317
For more information, contact Peer Minister for Faith Development, Michelle Hernandez by email.