Interfaith Groups: Exploring, sharing and celebrating diversity.
The Holy Cross Tradition of St. Edward's welcome and advocates the variety of religious expression within its community. Several student groups exist, each expressing a specific faith tradition and purpose while providing a welcoming environment for all students to share a common experience or to learn more about an area of interest.
Currently, these groups are available at St. Edward's University and are open to any student:
- The 360 Project meets regularly to discuss contemporary issues and concerns, particularly around issues of religion, faith, and culture.
- Hillel Toppers supports our Jewish community at SEU.
- Muslim Student Association (MSA) provides support and community for the Muslim community at SEU.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) is a Christian outreach that provides fellowship and bible study opportunities.
- Adoration meets weekly for prayer and praise in Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel.
Campus Ministry encourages student led groups and will, along with Student Life, work with any student wishing to form a group around a particular faith tradition. If you have an idea for a new group or would like more information on any existing group, please contact James Puglisi, DMin by e-mail or by phone at 512-233-1693.