Opening windows to our community and to other communities.
A wide range of special events are offered throughout the academic year as a way for students to connect with their own faith tradition, learn about other religious traditions, and enjoy diverse fellowship.
- Passover Seder (Jewish).
- Hanukkah and Menorah Lighting (Jewish)
- Ramadan Iftar Dinner (Muslim)
- Eid Mubarak Celebration (Muslim)
- Noah's Pudding (Muslim)
- Soul Food Sunday (African-American)
- Ash Wednesday Service (Catholic/Christian)
- Easter Vigil (Catholic/Christian)
- Good Friday Service (Catholic/Christian)
- Palm Sunday (Catholic/Christian)
- Celebration of Our Lady of Guadalupe (Catholic)
- Christian Unity Week (Christian)
- Pragmatics, Dialogue and Diversity Discussion Series (Interfaith)
- Nostra Aetate Speaker Series (Catholic/Interfaith)
You can find specific dates for these events online.
If you would like more information on any of these events, please contact James Puglisi, DMin by e-mail or by phone at 233-1693.