The Kozmetsky Center contributes to academic programs and the learning experience of students at St. Edward’s University on a number of levels. The core objectives for our programs and activities in support of the St. Edward’s academic community include:
- Introducing a diversity of regional and global perspectives;
- Contributing to the development of sustained productive international exchanges and partnerships throughout the world;
- Supporting the utilization of new communication technology to integrate global perspectives in learning and understanding issues;
- Offering the contributions of leading academic experts and practitioners across disciplines and professional areas of expertise;
- Exploring the application of theory/academic expertise to supporting real-world issue problem solving and cooperative efforts in policy, community service, etc.
Learn more about our mission and vision.
To learn more about the Kozmetsky Center of Excellence in Global Finance at St. Edward's University,