Technical Acquisitions is dedicated to providing ethical, professional, efficient, and effective purchasing services in support of the University's Strategic Priorities and Operating Principles
Among the services offered by Technical Acquisitions are:
- Technical Purchasing Support for Faculty and Staff
- We buy desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals, software, and jump drives.
- Liaison with Vendors & Suppliers
- Logistical & Administrative support for I.T. Dept.
- Software Library and Records
- We do not buy consumables (Paper, Toner, Etc).
Technical Acquisitions' mission is to directly support the University’s educational and administrative needs, buy obtaining high quality technical products and services, in a timely manner, by using best business practices. Technical Acquisitions will:
- Be good stewards of our organizational resources to assure the university’s future.
- Enhance facilities and technologies to educate today's and tomorrow's learners.
- Continue to be dedicated to high standards of service.
- Continually develop our organization.