Start your journey here!
Preparing to Study Abroad:
• Create an online profile at http://bit.ly/SEUTakeOnYourWorld
. Once you create your profile, you will be able to search for study abroad programs by geographic location, major, and duration of program. In addition, all of the study abroad application process will be conducted through this website.
• Once you have selected one or more programs that interest you, make an appointment with one of our study abroad advisors. You can make an appointment by either calling 512-428-1051 or by visiting our office in Moody Hall 102.
• Bring a valid passport, state driver's license, or SEU ID card with you to the office when you come. Bringing this documentation in will help us to make the best use of your advising appointment time.
• It is strongly encouraged that you bring in a degree audit from your Academic Advisor to help you understand how the courses that you may take while abroad will count towards the completion of your particular degree plan.
• It is also strongly encouraged that you bring a summary of your financial aid package for the current academic calendar year (2015-2016) to show us what scholarships, grants, and loans you have available to fund your study abroad trip.
• If you have any general questions about the study abroad application process, please contact Nick Tafacory at (email@example.com
A Parent’s Guide to Study Abroad
Hear a parent’s perspective on study abroad. Our guide gives tips, answers questions and explains the study abroad process at St. Edward's University.
ENGLISH (PDF) »
SPANISH (PDF) »