- Ben Hockenhull – Associate Vice President for Digital Innovation
- Digital Infrastructure takes care of the university’s telecommunications, networking, and systems, as well as the logistics of digital infrastructure and facilities management for our data centers.
Enterprise Information Systems
- Angela Svoboda – Associate Vice President for Digital Effectiveness
- Enterprise Information Systems is responsible for the university website and mobile app, business tools, administrative software, and is leading the technical efforts of the university’s ERP initiative.
- Rebecca Frost Davis – Director of Instructional and Emerging Technology
- Instructional Technology encompasses the Faculty Resource Center and IT Training team and works to ensure the smooth integration of instructional and emerging technology into courses and multimedia project development.
Information Technology Resources
- Vacant – Director of Information Technology Resources
- Information Technology Resources, home of the IT Help Desk and Media Services, deals directly with the individual technology issues that arise for members of the university community, and ensures that classroom technology is fully functional.