Communication Portfolio: Minimum Requirements
Communication majors are required to complete the following requirements for Communicatiopn portfolio:
- Table of contents
- Executive summary
- 10 or more total templates with at least one piece of documentation for each template
- 4 or more Communication or Journalism classroom templates
- 2 or more work experience templates
- 2 or more life experience templates
- 2 other experiences in any of the three categories of classroom, work, and life
Students must agree to the following guidelines when completing the portfolio:
- Classroom experiences are all Communication or Journalism courses (or approved English Writing and Rhetoric, or Graphic Design courses) excluding Presentational Speaking, Capstone, American Dilemmas, or any other non-communication course.
- Each template represents a different experience. No experience was repeated among the ten templates.
- Each template has at least one piece of documentation.
- All the information in the portfolio represents experiences that happened during the student's time at St. Edward’s. It does not include high school experiences.
- The student agrees that all the work is his/her own and complies with St. Edward’s Academic Integrity Policy.