Your Hilltopper Card

What is it?

Your SEU Hilltopper Card is your identification card. It offers you a convenient and secure way to make purchases and utilize campus services and resources. It is permanent and may be used as long as you are a registered student or active employee of the University. The card is the property of the university and is non-transferable.The card video images are posted on the individual registration pages, the Web, on class rosters and are the property of St. Edward's University.

Q. How does it work? 
A. Your ID is a computerized plastic card with a magnetic stripe and bar code on the back. Your name, classification, ID number and photo on the front of the card. The card is activated with basic services once you are officially registered.

Q. How do I get it? 
A. Simply come to the Auxiliary Services Office during regular business hours. You will need to bring a current government issued photo ID with you. Acceptable forms of identification are a state issued id, driver's license, passport or military id.

The office is located on the ground floor of the Main Building, Suite G3. 

Q. Do I have to take a picture?
A. Yes, you do have to take a picture.

Q. Is there a charge? 
A. No, your first card is free. Replacement cards are $15.

Q. What can I do online?

A. You can
• Deposit to your Topper Tender Account
• Check your balance on Topper Tender and South Congress Dollars
• Review your transaction history
• Freeze your card if lost or stolen
• Unfreeze your card if found

Note:  the first time you go to the online Card Office you will need to enter your personal information and register.

Q. What is my account life expectancy

A. Your SEU Hilltopper Card will remain active and all assigned privileges continue as long as you are enrolled in classes at SEU or are employed by the University. The debit privilege will remain active unless there is no account activity for one year (365 days), at which time the card will be deactivated and any funds remaining in the account will be forfeited to the University.