Topper Tender

Q. What is TopperTender?
A. This is a pre-paid declining debit account that is activated once you deposit funds. 

Q. Where can I use these funds?

On-campus, you can use the funds at the following locations:

  • Fondren Hall Bookstore
  • Quick Dip Convenience Store
  • South Congress Market
  • Hunt Hall Cafe
  • The Huddle
  • The C-Store located in Hunt Hall
  • Meadows Coffee House
  • Campus Copy Center
  • Vending Machines

For information about the off-campus merchants that also accept Topper Tender, please see the Off Campus Merchants page.

Q. How do I deposit funds?
A. Students and their families, staff, and faculty may make deposits to Topper Tender accounts in the following ways: In person at the Hilltopper Card Office (Main Building, G3) using cash, credit/debit card, or check; By phone (512-448-8601) using a credit/debit card; Online at using a credit/debit card.

Q. Can I recieve a Refund?
A. Refunds may be requested upon withdrawal or graduation from the University, or termination of employment. No refund on a balance of less than $10 will be made.