Requesting a Parking Permit
New options make it more convenient than ever to pick up your parking permit. Hang tags that are color-coded to match the new lot designations. Lot designations can be found on the Campus Parking Map. Steps to request a permit are as follows:
1. Register Online
- Faculty and Staff: from the left navigation in EdWeb, select "Parking Permit Request."
- Students: Select "Billing Information" in EdWeb; click on "Fees and financing"; select "Yes" under Car Permits; and click the "Enter Vehicle Info" Link (on the "Billing Information" menu). Make sure you are in the current session.
2. Pick Up Your Hang Tag
- Tags can be picked up in the ID Card Office, located on the groud floor of Holy Cross Hall.
- Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm; Friday; 8am-4pm
After Hours Parking Permit Pick-Up can be arranged by completing the following steps:
- E-mail email@example.com with the subject line "after hours permit pickup."
- Include the following in the body of the e-mail: Name and SEU ID number
- You must send the e-mail from your SEU email account (firstname.lastname@example.org) for verification purposes. Be sure you request and/or register your vehicle information via edweb prior to requesting pick-up. You are not required to show proof of insurance, but you do need your SEU ID Card. Only the cardholder may pick up permit.
Payment for parking citations can be made at the Financial Services Office, Main Building 212.
To appeal a citation, students can contact the Student Government Office located in the Ragsdale Center, Room 304 between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
Faculty and staff can appeal a citation by contacting the University Police Duty Supervisor in Holy Cross Hall, Room G2 between the hours of 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
The gates to the parking garage will remain open from 7:00 AM until 7:00 PM during the week. UPD will patrol the garage to check for parking permits. After 7:00 PM, you must use your Hilltopper ID Card to enter. The parking garage is free for all permit holders.
No Curb Parking
In order to comply with Travis County regulations, curb parking is no longer allowed in campus parking lots or streets. Our campus roads are not wide enough to accommodate emergency vehicles when cars are parked along the curbs.