Your Hilltopper Card is required to check out materials, access services after 11pm and the 2nd floor computer lab. Visit the library's website for a full listing of their services.
Residence halls are equipped with a reader that allows residential students access to secured resident housing.
General access areas for currently registered students and employees are:
* Our Lady Queen of Peace Chapel Access
* RCC restricted access outside door
* Fitness center access
* Ragsdale center access outside door
* Ragsdale computer lab access
* Academic bldg access lst floor outside door
* Academic bldg computer lab access
* Library computer lab access 2nd floor
Currently registered students in specific major classes are auto-generated the restricted areas privilege. Restricted areas are:
* Woodward Office Building (WOB)
* WOB computer science lab
* Fine Arts Building
* Holy Cross Hall
* Fleck Hall
UPD will not allow someone access to an area unless they have received authorization from an instructor or staff member.
After Hours Access
Access to buildings after 10pm must be authorized by the UPD Chief of Police. Faculty and staff members send your current semester authorization list for student and teacher assistant access to classrooms, labs and offices to the University Police Department (attn: Carol Riehle). Send information in the following order:
* Full name of the student or teacher assistant and whether this person has a key to the area
* SEU id number (if access is not for a student, a state or government issued ID may be substituted list the type of ID and number)
* The building(s) the individual is allowed to access
* The lab(s) or room number(s) the individual is allowed to access
* Time constraints you are going to place on the individual's ability to access the area
* Your name
- Printing a class list and dropping it by our office or in campus mail box 1053 is an easy way to do the above. Just sign it and indicate what hours you want the students to use your area.
- It is your responsibility to notify UPD if a student is dropped from the class and you no longer want to allow access to the facilities.
- UPD will not allow someone access to an area unless we have received authorization from an instructor or staff member.