The course has two sections, both of which must be completed to fulfill this requirement :
- Part 1 of the course takes approximately 3 hours to complete. You do not have to do the entire course at one time. We recommend that you divide it into two sittings.
- To log back into your account, access AlcoholEdu/Haven® by clicking on the Go to the AlcoholEdu Course button.
- You must earn a grade of 75% or higher to pass and receive credit for the course. If you get less than 75%, you will need to re-take the course.
- The deadline for completing Part 1 is Monday, August 25, 2014.
About 30 Days after you complete Part 1, you will receive an email asking you to complete Part 2
The deadline for completing Part 2 is before Thursday, October 30, 2014.
- Your responses are strictly confidential; SEU will only receive information about the student body as whole and will not see your individual answers.
- Remember: as soon as you have completed both Part 1 and Part 2 you will automatically be entered into the raffle for the $100 HEB Gift Certificate!
To take AlcoholEdu/Haven® for College, you will need a computer with Internet access and audio capabilities. Your Internet connection needs broadband or at least 56K access, along with Flash Player 7 or later. Have all other programs or applications turned off, including music, video clips, and Instant Messaging. Also see: Troubleshooting.
If you do not have these system requirements at home, please check your local library or another location where you can use an internet connection