Noyce Scholarship Program
Share your passion for math or science.
The Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program helps qualified students prepare for the classroom both academically and financially. The program is funded by a five-year National Science Foundation grant and is a collaboration among St. Edward’s University, Austin Community College and Austin Independent School District (AISD).
As a Noyce Scholar, you will receive:
- Up to $31,000 of scholarship money while enrolled at St. Edward’s
- Mentoring from university faculty and master teachers
- Junior standing by beginning of fall 2011 semester
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Open to sophomore and junior math or science majors at St. Edward’s University or Austin Community College.
For more information about the Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program, check out their website.