Digital Infrastructure is comprised of three teams. Their responsibilities and the primary services provided by each team are listed below, along with team manager contact information and relevant links to other DI sites on Think.
The Telecommunications Team is led by Randy Maudlin. Services provided by Telecommunications include:
- The distribution, maintenance and troubleshooting of all voice, CATV, data and fiber optics communication cabling throughout the University.
- All telecommunications adds, moves and changes for students, faculty and staff.
- Assigning telephones, telephone numbers and voice mail boxes.
- Installation and troubleshooting of fax lines.
- Installation and troubleshooting of Access, Vending and POS card readers.
- Installation and troubleshooting of surveillance cameras.
- Telephone conferencing reservations.
- Maintentance of telecomunications rooms around campus
- Support of telecommunications services at the north campus, PEC.
The Network Services team is led by Keith Irvin. Services provided by Network Services include:
- Provision and maintenance of internet and data network for the university community
The Systems team is led by Tony Chavez. Services provided by the Systems team include:
- Maintenance of servers
- Systems administration