Primarily Serves: All students, faculty and staff
• Learning Commons: The first floor is comprised of a large computer lab with about 150 computers, flexible study space, and a lounge area with leisure books and popular magazines to browse between classes.
• Research Help: The librarians are here for you! For help with research and citations, come by and see us in the Commons or go to ask.stedwards.edu to see our research and library FAQs.
• Writing and Media Help: The Munday Library houses The Writing Center, where faculty tutors help you with your papers, and The Media Center, where you can check out media equipment and get help using high end media software.
• Study Space: In addition to the Commons, there are quiet study areas and reservable group study rooms for group project meetings and practicing presentations.
• Collections: 380,000 books and e-books, 20,000 videos (streaming and DVD), and 25,000 journals to support your research. More information is available through the Library Website.
If you have questions, please call us, go to Ask a Librarian, or come in and see us!