Student View of GradeMark Papers
Students can access their Originality Reports and GradeMark comments through My Grades or by going back to the assignment in the class.
Viewing Originality Reports and GradeMark Comments Through My Grades
- Log into Blackboard
- Click on My Grades from the Personal Tools menu
- Click on the course name
- Click on the score that corresponds to the Turnitin Assignment
- Click on the View button under Feedback from Instructor
- Continue with the instructions on using the Turnitin Document Viewer below.
Viewing Originality Reports and GradeMark Comments Through the Original Assignment
- Log into Blackboard and click on your class.
- Click on the Assignment content area and then click on View/Complete under the appropriate assignment.
- You will see the Assignment Inbox and Portfolio. Click on Show Detail on the bottom right side of the screen.
- On the right side of the screen you will see the icons to view your Originality Report, your GradeMark comments (if any) and your Orignal Paper. Click on the % or the colored rectangle under Originality Report to open the Turnitin Document Viewer which will allow you to see both your Originality Report and the GradeMark comments. To go directly to the GradeMark view click on the grey callout icon or the word View.
- You will see the Document Viewer load. By default you will see the Originality Report view.
The Similarity % is the percent of the paper which Turnitin found matches for in its databases.
- The Primary Source will show the primary matching document.
- To view other sources move your cursor over the % until you see a button with the text "View Other Sources". Click on that button to see other sources.
- If your instructor has used GradeMark you can view the GradeMark version of your paper by clicking on GradeMark.
- General Comments on the whole paper will appear in the right frame. Individual comments will appear as blue text boxes throughout the paper.
- To see all comments in a list format click on the View all Quickmarks and Comments button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Close the Browser Window or Browser Tab to close the Turnitin window.