All prosepctive students, current students, faculty, and staff can manage their passwords via MyHilltop.
- Everyone must claim their account via MyHilltop.
- Prospective students that have submitted their application should claim their account via https://identityclaim.stedwards.edu
- Current students, faculty, and staff that have not claimed their account should do so through https://identity.stedwards.edu
Forgot Your Password?
For anyone that has claimed their account within MyHilltop, their password can be changed via the MyHilltop Idenity Self-Service page. Once at the page, click on "Forgot Password" to start the process.
For anyone that is unable to reset their password via the self-service page, please call the Office of Information Technology at (512) 448-8443.
Claim Your Account
Account claiming is the process of establishing your account within MyHilltop. Those that have previously used EdWeb will need to establish a new password during the account claim process. During the account claim process, you will do the following
- Login with your previous EdWeb username and password
- Review the St. Edward's "Computing Policy"
- Set up "Alternative Contact Information" (Optional). This allows for easier self-service account recovery.
- Set up account "Security Questions." These are used for resetting your password if you happen to forget it.
- Establish password with the following requirements:
- Must be at least 6 characters
- Must be shorter than 32 characters
- Must contain at least one digit (numeric)
- Must contain at least one letter
- May contain upper case or lower case English letters
- May contain special characters
6. Account claim process is complete. Your username will be displayed. At this time, you should click "Finalize Your Account Activation" to finish the process.