Using folders, you can organize your e-mail messages for ease of use while working in Outlook 2010. To manage folders within Outlook you may add, rename, move, or remove folders.
- Go to the Folder tab
- Select New Folder icon in the upper left
- Name the Folder
- Click OK
- Select the Folder
- Right-Click select Rename Folder
- Name the Folder press Enter
Move a Folder
- In the Navigation Pane, click the folder you want to move and drag the folder to the new location or within another folder, or select the folder and click Move folder.
- Select where you want it and click OK.
To delete a folder select the folder:
- Right-Click select Delete Folder
- Or go to the Folder tab select Delete Folder
Empty Contents of a Folder
Select the folder you want to empty:
- Right-Click select Empty Folder
- Or go to the Folder tab select Empty Folder