Connecting eReaders to the wireless on campus.
Connecting to SEU Wireless
Tap the Quick Settings icon in the top right hand corner of the Home screen.
Select SEU wireless network
- Then under Identity and Password enter your SEU credentials
- Tap on Connect
- Go back to Home screen and tap on the Web app.
Looking up Kindle MAC address
- On the kindle home screen tab on Settings
- Tab on More…
- Tab on Device
- From the Home menu tap on the option labeled Wi-Fi.
- Select the option labeled Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Select SEU wireless signals
- Select connect
- Exit the settings or configuration menu and open a web browser. You should be directed to the ENAC registration page.
If you are not able to connect we will need your nook MAC address to allow the device on the wireless network
- Then return to the Home menu and tap on Settings
- Under Summary you will see MAC address.
- Call the Help Desk at 512-448-8443 and we will need your nook MAC address. Then we will submit a work order to network services to allow your nook to connect to the wireless network on campus.
- Once your work order has been close you have been given access to the wireless on your nook.