- Use only letters, numbers and underscores ( _ ) in filenames.
- Do include extensions on filename. Even if you are using a Mac, add the appropriate file extension.
- Don’t use periods anywhere else in your filenames except before the extension.
- Don’t use spaces, commas, pound signs (#), question marks, equal signs, dashes or any other special characters in your filenames.
There is a new way to modify items in Blackboard 9.1. In the screenshot below, notice that each item has a button associated with it.
Clicking this button opens drop-down menu:
The Grade Center functions have been slightly reorganized and collapsed into fewer categories. There are also new features to make the Grade Center more effecient and easier to grade items.
The Course Home Page is the new entry point in Blackboard 9. The new homepage has been transformed to an information center containing different customized modules. These modules are information boxes that alert students to different happenings in the course.
Adding new content areas is easy (once you know what button to click!). This is where you can find the Add Content button:
1. Mouse over Build Content > click Item.