Manage courses, communicate with students, and share course materials with Blackboard, our campus learning management system.
- Share, collect, and grade assignments online with integrated assignments, rubrics, and grade center.
- Facilitate student reflection, creativity, and collaboration with integrated journals, blogs, and wikis.
- Easily create tests in Word and publish to Blackboard using Respondus.
- All courses and enrollments are automatically loaded into Blackboard. Courses for the upcoming semester are loaded into Blackboard 45 days prior to the first class day.
- All courses are made available to students by the instructor. Students can only access classes the instructor has made available to them.
The current version of Blackboard is Blackboard 9.1 Service Pack 11. Changes to Blackboard in this version are highlighted in the What's New in Service Pack 11 page. Faculty and students can log in to Blackboard 9 at http://blackboard.stedwards.edu.