Add or Modify Membership in an EdShare Shared Directory
*Note: You can add or remove members of a share at any time. However, changes are not processed until 4:00 am.
- Faculty or staff need to login to Staff Information on the Web
- Click on the link for EdShare Information.
- Click on the link for Maintain Shared Access.
- From here you can add members to or remove members from your share. You will see the name of any shares you have created. You will also see any existing members. To add or remove members click on the Update button.
- To add members, enter one St. Edward's login name per line. The login name is the first part of the student, faculty or staff email address.
To remove members, click in the box to the right of the member's name to be removed.
- By default all members of a share have Read and Write access to the share. If you wish a member to have Read Only access click in the column to Change Access to Read Only.
- When you have finished adding or removing names, click on the Submit Share Changes button. Note: The changes will not be processed until 4:00 am.