Located in room 246 of the Munday Library's New Media Center, Media Services provides the classroom technology, digital services and training necessary for instructional excellence.
What We Do
We provide in-person demonstrations and consultations on classroom technology by appointment. Call 448-8443 or email email@example.com to schedule time.
Additionally, we're responsible for:
- Expert design, installation and maintenance of technology-enhanced (SMART) classrooms.
- Research, development and evaluation of classroom technology.
- Digital equipment training and assistance for faculty and students.
- Digital video and presentational technology assistance for student presentations and curriculum-based projects.
- Management, consultation and execution of special events and high-level technology projects.
- Integration of new computer and technology equipment via custom programming and network management.
- Consultation and vendor recommendations for digital video and display system acquisitions.
Guest lecturing services: We'll set up the technology you need to lecture either at St. Edward's or through a video conference, and make sure you're supported for the duration
Requests for Digital Services
Equipment Checkout: Digital production equipment is available for checkout through the library front desk. Please review the list of available equipment to see what best fits your needs and make yourself familiar with the equipment loan policy.
Reserving a Room for Audio Recording or Video Production: You can set up an appointment online to come use our Production and Whisper Rooms for your video or presentation. Use the library's online reservation system to make an appointment.
Video Production Consultations: You can make an appointment for an audio/visual help session by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired time slots and an overview of the project you're working on. Additionally, we provide walk-in support for these projects during our Innovation Creation Lounge hours. Please see further information on our available digital production support.