Located in Moody Hall 308, Instructional Technology's Media Services provides classroom technology, digital services and training necessary for instructional excellence. Our primary focus is classroom instructional support.
- Expert design, installation & maintenance of technology-enhanced (SMART) classrooms
- Research, development and evaluation of classroom technology
- Integration of computer and technology equipment via custom programming and network management
- Specification, consultation and vendor recommendations for digital video and display system acquisitions
- Digital equipment checkout, training and assistance for faculty and students
- Digital video and presentational technology assistance for student presentations and curriculum-based projects
- Project management, consultation and execution of special events and high-level technology projects
- Guest lecturing services available on a variety of topics
SMART classroom demonstrations and assistance:
Fall & Spring hours:
Mon-Thurs: 8:00 AM - 9:30 PM
Fri: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM; Sat: 8:30 AM - 1:00 PM.
Phone: (512) 448-8663 Fax: (512) 416-5812.
Requests for Digital Services:
Mon - Thurs: 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM; Fri: 8:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Requests must be submitted to MH 309A. There are no charges for the services offered, however we do not provide the materials (disks, tapes, etc). Please contact Adrian @ 428-1040 for these services.