Located in the Munday Library's New Media Center, Media Services provides classroom technology, digital services and training necessary for instructional excellence.
Click here to reserve the Whisper Room or Production Room.
- Expert design, installation & maintenance of technology-enhanced (SMART) classrooms
- Research, development and evaluation of classroom technology
- Integration of computer and technology equipment via custom programming and network management
- Specification, consultation and vendor recommendations for digital video and display system acquisitions
- Digital equipment checkout, training and assistance for faculty and students
- Digital video and presentational technology assistance for student presentations and curriculum-based projects
- Project management, consultation and execution of special events and high-level technology projects
- Guest lecturing services available on a variety of topics
SMART classroom demonstrations and assistance:
We provide in-person demonstrations and consultations on our classroom technology.
Call (512) 448-8443 to get in touch with us and set up an appointment.
Requests for Digital Services:
Mon - Fri: 8am - 7:30pm
Requests must be submitted to Library 246. There are no charges for the services offered, however we do not provide the materials (disks, tapes, etc). Please contact Adrian Tapia @ 428-1040 for these services.