Located in room 246 of the Munday Library's New Media Center, Media Services provides the classroom technology, digital services and training necessary for instructional excellence.
What we do:
- Expert design, installation and maintenance of St. Edward's technology-enhanced (SMART) classrooms.
- Research, development and evaluation of classroom technology.
- Digital equipment checkout, training and assistance for faculty and students.
- Digital video and presentational technology assistance for student presentations and curriculum-based projects.
- Management, consultation and execution of special events and high-level technology projects.
- Integration of new computer and technology equipment via custom programming and network management.
- Consultation and vendor recommendations for digital video and display system acquisitions.
Guest lecturing services -- we'll set up the technology you need to lecture either at St. Edward's or through a video conference, and make sure you're supported for the duration.
Call us! We provide in-person demonstrations and consultations on the classroom technology.
Dial: (512) 448-8443 to get in touch and set up an appointment.
Requests for Digital Services -- checkout, training and assistance:
Mon - Fri: 8am - 7:30pm. Requests must be submitted to Library 246. There are no charges for the services offered, however we do not provide the materials (disks, tapes, etc). Please contact Adrian Tapia: 512-428-1040 for these services.
Reserving a room for Audio Recording or Video Production: You can set up an appointment online to come use our Production and Whisper Rooms for your video or presentation. Click here to make an appointment!
Video Production Consultations: You can make an appointment for an audio/visual help session by choosing a time slot on the calendar.