H-E-B Community Internship Program
St. Edward’s University Career Services is once again partnering with the H-E-B Grocery Company to offer paid internships at the following local nonprofit organizations for the Summer 2013 semester.
Please click on the links below to view the following non-profit organizations and their internships opportunities which have been selected for the upcoming Summer 2013:
- You will be required to upload a copy of your resume and cover letter.
- Please address cover letters to:
H-E-B Community Internship Program Search Committee
- You are only allowed to apply for one internship
- Only online applications will be accepted
- Applications are due Tuesday, April 23, 2013 by 12:00 a.m.
- Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview with the H-E-B Community Internship Program Search Committee by Friday, April 26, 2013.
-Students may NOT contact the nonprofit agencies directly unless directed by the Employer Relations Manager or Internship Coordinator.
- Full descriptions of each internships will be listed above and posted on Hilltop Careers. Applicants may only apply for one internship.
- The Career Services Office will manage the initial application process and will be the only point of contact for these internships. Students are NOT permitted to contact these nonprofits directly.
- An online application with a resume and cover letter are required. Only online applications will be accepted.
- Please address cover letters to the H-E-B Community Internship Program Search Committee
- The salaries of these internships are funded by the H-E-B Grocery Company. The internships are NOT with H-E-B, but with each of the nonprofits listed above.
- Students will receive $10 per hour for about 100 hours of work during the Summer 2013 semester. Students may intern more hours to meet for-credit internship requirements.
- Only currently St. Edward’s University undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to apply. Alumni and May 2013 graduates are not eligible to apply.
Please direct questions to Career Services to either Araceli "Sally" Perez-Ramos, Internship Coordinator OR Andrew Harper, Employer Relations Manager