Graduate & Professional School Fair
Tuesday, October 9, 2012
10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Mabee Ballrooms, 3rd floor of Ragsdale Center
You’ll meet representatives from graduate and professional programs, including:
Participating Graduate Programs:
Texas A&M International University A.R. Sanchez, Jr. School of Business
Health Professions Programs:
St. Edward’s University Departments/Services:
Test Preparation Services:
Sample questions to ask graduate school representatives:
- On average, what percentage of applicants are accepted to the program?
- What are the program’s admission requirements and application procedures?
- What are the application fees?
- What are the application and financial aid deadlines?
- How much financial assistance do students receive?
- What types of financial assistance are available?
- Tell me about the research opportunities available with your program?
- What is the student/faculty ratio?
- What is the ratio of full-time to part-time faculty?
- What is the ratio of full-time to part-time students?
- What is the ratio of students entering the program directly from undergraduate school compared to those who have several years of professional experience?
- How diverse is the student body? Do you recruit multicultural students?