Annual Job & Internship Fair
St. Edward's University Job & Internship Fair - Spring 2013
About St. Edward's University
- Private, Catholic, liberal arts university founded by the Congregation of the Holy Cross
- 5,000+ students enrolled in 90+ undergraduate and graduate programs
- Recognized among top 25 master's-granting institutions in the Western Region by U.S. News & World Report in its 2014 "America's Best Colleges" issue.
- Chosen as one of the "Top 100 Schools Graduating Hispanics" and "Publisher's Pick" by the national academic journal The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education.
- Recognized as one of "America's Best Colleges" by Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity (CCAP).
- The Princeton Review named St. Edward’s University to 2012 Best Colleges: Region by Region.
- Learn more about the awards and recongnitions St. Edward's University has received here.
Profile of Student Body
- 3,200 Undergraduate students from over 50 fields of study
- 600 New College students (adult undergraduate population with real world experience)
- 800 graduate (master's degree seeking) students from programs in counseling, digital media management, management and business, liberal arts, organizational leadership/ethics, organization development, computer information systems, project management and teaching.
- Learn specifics about our academic programs, including the number of students enrolled in each academic school, by visiting this link.
- Students are diverse; more than 30% of student body is Hispanic
Fair Agenda & Format
|Shuttle Service from Garage to RCC||10:45 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.|
|Employer Set-Up||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Lunch Service||12:00 p.m. - 12:45 p.m.|
|Fair Open to All Students & Alumni||1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.|
|Shuttle Service from RCC to Garage||4:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
Registration Rates & Deadlines
|Rate Type||Organization Type||Rate||Deadline|
|Early Bird Rate||For Profit||$135||Friday, January 31, 2014|
|Early Bird Rate||Nonprofit & Governmenty Agency||$60||Friday, January 31, 2014|
|Early Bird Rate||Graduate/Professional School||$60||Friday, January 31, 2014|
|Regular Rate||For Profit||$185||Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
|Regular Rate||Nonprofit & Government Agency||$90||Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
|Regular Rate||Graduate/Professional School||$90||Tuesday, March 18, 2014|
All rates include 6'x8' booth with table cover & 2 chairs. Does not accommodate 10 feet. Also includes lunch for 2 recruiters per organization.
*For $10 per recruiter, additional recruiters can be added for lunch when registering for the fair through Hilltop Careers.
Registration fee are NOT refundable after Friday, February 28, 2014 at 5 p.m.
- Register (if new user) & login into Hilltop Careers
- Select the Career Events tab along the top of the screen
- On the right-hand side, scroll and select Job Fair
- Select Job & Internship Fair 2014
- Click Register and follow the remaining instructions
*Special rate is available for nonprofit organizations & government agencies.
If you need further assistance with registration or have additional questions, please call the Career Services Front Office at 512.448.8530. We look forward to seeing you this spring!