Part-Time Job Fair
The Career and Professional and Development Office is hosting a career fair for 40 employers with paid part-time jobs and internships. Employers must also post the positions they are recruiting for through the Hilltop Careers job posting system (same system used for career fair registrations) before Career Services will approve your registration for the fair. Light refreshments will be provided for employer representatives.
This event is by invitation only. If you would like to receive an invite, please follow these instructions:
- Register for the Hilltop Careers system. Instructions to register are provided here.
- Email Andrew Harper, Manager of Employers Relations at email@example.com providing information on your company and the type of positions you are seeking to fill.
- If you organization is approved, you will be given access in the Hilltop Careers system to view the registration link for the Part-Time Job Fair.
Fair Agenda & Format
|Shuttle Service from Garage to Ragsdale Center||9:45 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Employer Set-Up||10:00 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Fair Open to All Students & Alumni||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Shuttle Service from Ragsdale to Lot Behind Parking Garage||1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Registration Rate for All Organizations Types||Registration Deadline|
|$75.00||Extended until Tuesday, September 1|
- Register for Hilltop Careers (if new user). Returning users, may proceed to step #2.
- Login into Hilltop Careers
- Select the Career Events tab along the top of the screen
- On the right-hand side, scroll and select Job & Internships Fairs
- Select Part-Time Job Fair 2015 (this event link will only be viewable if your organization was invited).
- Click Register and follow the remaining instructions
Please contact Andrew Harper, Employer Relations Manager, at 512.448.8572 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions about this event.