Part-Time Job Fair
The Career and Professional and Development Office is hosting a career fair for 25 employers with paid part-time jobs and internships. Employers must also post the positions they are recruiting for through the Hilltop Careers job posting system (same system used for career fair registrations) before Career Services will approve your registration for the fair. Light refreshments will be provided for employer representatives.
Fair Agenda & Format
|Shuttle Service from Garage to Ragsdale Center||9:45 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Employer Set-Up||10:00 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Fair Open to All Students & Alumni||11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Shuttle Service from Ragsdale to Lot Behind Parking Garage||1:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Registration Rate for All Organizations Types||Registration Deadline|
|$50.00||Thursday, August 21, 2014|
- Register (if new user) & login into Hilltop Careers
- Select the Career Events tab along the top of the screen
- On the right-hand side, scroll and select Job & Internships Fairs
- Select Part-Time Job Fair 2014
- Click Register and follow the remaining instructions
Please contact Andrew Harper, Employer Relations Manager, at 512.448.8572 or firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions about this event.