Graduate & Professional School Fair
Monday, October 5, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Registration now open for invitied graduate and professional school programs via Hilltop Careers
Mabee Ballrooms, Ragsdale Center
The Graduate School and Professional School Fair is open to colleges recruiting students and alumni of St. Edward's University for fully accredited graduate, doctoral and professional school programs. Each year, 50 colleges and universities participate,
This event is by invitation only. If you would like to receive an invite, please follow these instructions:
- Register for the Hilltop Careers system. Instructions to register are provided here.
- Email Adrian Ramirez, Associate Director, at email@example.com and provide a description of your college and the program(s) you are recruiting for.
- If you organization is approved, you will be given access in the Hilltop Careers system to view the registration link for the Graduate & Professional School Fair.
About St. Edward's University
- Private, Catholic, liberal arts university founded by the Congregation of the Holy Cross
- 5,000+ students enrolled in 90+ undergraduate and graduate programs
- Recognized among top 25 master's-granting institutions in the Western Region by U.S. News & World Report in its 2010 "America's Best Colleges" issue.
- Chosen as one of the "Top 100 Schools Graduating Hispanics" and "Publisher's Pick" by the national academic journal The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education.
- Learn more about the Profile of St. Edward's University.
- Register for Hilltop Careers (if new user). If a returning user, proceed to step #2.
- Login into Hilltop Careers
- Select the Career Events tab along the top of the screen
- On the right-hand side, scroll and select Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Select 2015 Graduate & Professional School Fair
- Click Register and follow the remaining instructions
The $80 registration fee includes lunch and parking. We look forward to seeing you this fall!
If you need further assistance with registration or have additional questions, please call 512.448.8530.