Fall Job & Internship Fair
Recruit students & alumni from a nationally recognized liberal arts university which emphasizes critical thinking, problem-solving, community service and real-world learning for your full-job opportunities & internships.
The Fall Job & Internship Fair brings together 300 students from all academic programs and 45 organizations to connect about internship and employment opportunities. To learn more about the larger Spring Job & Internship Fair, please click here.
As of 9/9/14
A+ Federal Credit Union
Austin Partners in Education
Brown, Graham & Co., P.C.
Center for Child Protection
Chick-fil-A, South Austin Unit
City of Austin, Communications and Public Information Office
Clear Channel Media+Entertainment Austin
Enterprise Rent A Car
Equal Justice Center
FBI - Federal Bureau of Investigation
Four Seasons Hotel Austin
IT'S TIME TEXAS/ ACTIVE Life
National Domestic Violence Hotline
Randolph Brooks Federal Credit Union
Shweiki Media / Study Breaks Magazine
Side by Side Kids
South By Southwest
St. Edward's University-Career Services
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
Texas Comtproller of Public Accounts
Texas Surplus Lines Assn., Inc.
The Wright House Wellness Center
Travis County Medical Society
YES Prep Public Schools
YMCA of Austin
About St. Edward's University
- Private, Catholic, liberal arts university founded by the Congregation of the Holy Cross
- 4,800+ students enrolled in 90+ undergraduate and graduate programs
- Recognized among top 25 master's-granting institutions in the Western Region by U.S. News & World Report in its 2014 "America's Best Colleges" issue.
- Chosen as one of the "Top 100 Schools Graduating Hispanics" and "Publisher's Pick" by the national academic journal The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education.
- Recognized as one of "America's Best Colleges" by Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity (CCAP).
- The Princeton Review named St. Edward’s University to 2012 Best Colleges: Region by Region.
- Learn more about the awards and recongnitions St. Edward's University has received here.
Profile of Student Body
- 3,200 Undergraduate students from over 50 fields of study
- 600 New College students (adult undergraduate population with real world experience)
- 800 graduate (master's degree seeking) students from programs in counseling, digital media management, management and business, liberal arts, organizational leadership/ethics, organization development, computer information systems, project management and teaching.
- Learn specifics about our academic programs, including the number of students enrolled in each academic school, by visiting this link.
- Students are diverse; more than 30% of student body is Hispanic
Fair Agenda & Format
|Shuttle Service from Garage to Ragdale Center||9:45 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Employer Set-Up||10:00 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Fair Open to All Students & Alumni||11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Shuttle Service from Ragsdale to Vistor Lot||1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Rate Type||Organization Type||Rate||Deadline|
|Early Bird Rate||For Profit||$100||Wednesday, August 20|
|Early Bird Rate||Nonprofit & Governmenty Agency||$50||Wednesday, August 20|
|Regular Rate||For Profit||$125||Wednesday, September 24|
|Regular Rate||Nonprofit & Government Agency||$75||Wednesday, September 24|
All rates include six foot table & two chairs. Also includes lunch for 2 recruiters per organization. Organizations will need to provide their own table banner/cover.
*For $10 per recruiter, additional recruiters can be added for lunch when registering for the fair through Hilltop Careers.
Registration fee are NOT refundable after Wednesday, September 17 at 5 p.m.
- Register (if new user) & login into Hilltop Careers
- Select the Career Events tab along the top of the screen
- On the right-hand side, scroll and select Job & Internships Fairs
- Select Fall Job & Internship Fair 2014
- Click Register and follow the remaining instructions
Please contact Andrew Harper, Employer Relations Manager, at or email@example.com for additional questions about this event.