Fall Job & Internship Fair
Recruit students & alumni from a nationally recognized liberal arts university which emphasizes critical thinking, problem-solving, community service and real-world learning for your full-job opportunities & internships.
The Fall Job & Internship Fair brings together 300 students from all academic programs and 50 organizations to connect about internship and employment opportunities. To learn more about the larger Spring Job & Internship Fair, please click here.
This event is by invitation only. If you would like to receive an invite, please follow these instructions:
- Register for the Hilltop Careers system. Instructions to register are provided here.
- Email Andrew Harper, Manager of Employers Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org providing information on your company and the type of positions you are seeking to fill.
- If you organization is approved, you will be given access in the Hilltop Careers system to view the registration link for the Fall Job & Internship Fair.
About St. Edward's University
- Private, Catholic, liberal arts university founded by the Congregation of the Holy Cross
- 4,800+ students enrolled in 90+ undergraduate and graduate programs
- Recognized among top 25 master's-granting institutions in the Western Region by U.S. News & World Report in its 2015 "America's Best Colleges" issue.
- Chosen as one of the "Top 100 Schools Graduating Hispanics" and "Publisher's Pick" by the national academic journal The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education.
- Recognized as one of "America's Best Colleges" by Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity (CCAP).
- The Princeton Review named St. Edward’s University to 2012 Best Colleges: Region by Region.
- Learn more about the awards and recongnitions St. Edward's University has received here.
Profile of Student Body
- 3,200 Undergraduate students from over 50 fields of study
800 graduate (master's degree seeking) students from programs in accounting, college student development, counseling, business administration, environmental management and sustainability, leadership and change, and liberal arts.
- Learn specifics about our academic programs, including the number of students enrolled in each academic school, by visiting this link.
- Students are diverse; more than 30% of student body is Hispanic
Fair Agenda & Format
|Shuttle Service from Garage to Ragdale Center||9:45 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Employer Set-Up||10:00 a.m. - 10:45 p.m.|
|Fair Open to All Students & Alumni||11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
|Shuttle Service from Ragsdale to Vistor Lot||1:30 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|For-Profit Rate||$125||Monday, October 19|
|Nonprofit & Government Agency Rate||$75||Monday, October 19|
All rates include six foot table & two chairs. Also includes lunch for 2 recruiters per organization. Organizations will need to provide their own table banner/cover.
*For $10 per recruiter, additional recruiters can be added for lunch when registering for the fair through Hilltop Careers.
Registration fee are NOT refundable after Wednesday, September 23 at 5 p.m.
- Register for Hilltop Careers (if new user). Returning users, plesae proceed to step #2.
- Login into Hilltop Careers
- Select the Career Events tab along the top of the screen
- On the right-hand side, scroll and select Job & Internships Fairs
- Select Fall Job & Internship Fair 2015
- Click Register and follow the remaining instructions
Please contact Andrew Harper, Manager of Employer Relations, at or email@example.com for additional questions about this event.