Accounting Career Fair
Career and Professional Development will host a career fair to assist undergraduate and graduate accounting students search for paid internships and full-time employment opportunities in 2015 and 2016.
Date: Wednesday, February 25, 2015, 4 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Location: Maloney Room, 3rd floor of the Main Building
Confirmed Employers (as of February 17)
List of Internship Available
Register for the Event & Get E-Reminders!
If you would like to register for this event and get emails reminding you this event is approaching, please follow these steps to register:
- Click here.
- Click "More Information"
- You will then be prompted to log into the Hilltop Careers. If you have not previosuly signed into Hilltop Careers, please click "I CAN"T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT." Your username will be the first part of your St. Edward's email address. You will receive an email within a few minutes with your temporary password.
- Once you have logged in, you should be redirected back to Accounting Career Fair.
- Click "Register for the Event."
- If you would like your resume shared with all employers after the event, please choose a resume to include (you will need to upload a resume to your profile). Please note you can edit your registration and the resume you want to submit until February 25.
- Please contact Career and Professional Development if you need asistance at 512.448.8530 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Andrew D. Harper, '03, MLA '08
Employer Relations Manager