Ways to be Advised

1. Contact your assigned Faculty Advisor.

  • Don’t know who your assigned Faculty Advisor is? Check out MyHilltop — your primary academic advisor will be listed under "My Advisor". Find their contact information here.

2. If you do not have an assigned faculty advisor, contact the MSB Undergraduate Advising Specialist, Nick Phelps, at nickdp@stedwards.edu or 512-448-8614. 

3. Complete and submit an E-Advising Form to be reviewed by the MSB Undergraduate Advising Specialist.

***Students who are in APSS (Academic Planning & Support Services) must meet with their assigned APSS advisor for advising and registration clearance.***