Before the twelfth class day during the semester in which you intend to graduate:
- You must be registered for GDCT 4000.02
After the twelfth class day:
- The advising specialist begins to verify the completion of your degree using your student file, transfer of credit reports, and a current transcript.
- If you drop any class after the twelfth class day, you may have complications in your graduation effort.
- It is very important to be certain that all of your transfer credit hours are accounted for in your transcript. Otherwise, your degree plan will reflect missing credits and you will be declined for graduation.
- The Bill Munday School of Business will notify you if questions arise during the certification process.
- After your request has been completed, your certification is then forwarded to the Registrar's office.
After the Registrar’s office receives the certifications, it verifies all records and documents for certification.
- You will receive a congratulation letter and graduation card from the Registrar’s office. This letter will clearly explain where you are in your graduation process. You will need to verify the information listed on it and return the graduation card to the registrar’s office by the deadline indicated.
- If you have any questions, please contact The Bill Munday School of Business at 512-448-8696 or the Office of the Registrar at 512-448-8750.
You may also go to the Registrar’s website at http://think.stedwards.edu/registrar/graduation for further explanation.