MBA in Digital Media Management
The MBA in Digital Media Management is designed for highly motivated students who would like to focus their full-time efforts on pursuing a graduate degree.
What will you study?
There are five semesters during this daytime MBA and you'll complete 54 hours of course credits during the program. In year one, you'll begin in the fall, move on to classes in the spring, followed by the summer internship. Year two wraps up with the final fall and spring semesters.
What can I do with an MBA in Digital Media Management?
With this special MBA, you can do pretty much anything you've ever dreamed of on the business management side of film, music, online, television or interactive media. As the brainpower behind the music, film and interactive media, you could:
- Manage product development for a video game development company
- Be an artist representative for the next hot music talent
- Manage content syndication at a worldwide news agency
- Work in publishing or distribution for the music industry
- Promote interactive media products to consumers or businesses
- Manage licensing arrangements or product placements for films
- Handle merchandising rights for a major brand
Or choose one of the many other exciting and diverse roles in the digital media field.
How can I learn more about the program?
You'll find lots of valuable information online about the MBA in Digital Media Management, including: