BSS Overload Request Form
Overload requests now "wait list"
- First, look for another section of that same class, or another class that fits into your degree.
- If you need that particular class and section, try to register for it.
- When it asks you if you want go on the waitlist, choose “waitlist” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “Submit Changes.”
- The course will show up on your registration page as “Waitlist.”
- If a spot opens up in that class, you will receive an email telling you that you have 24 hours to register for that class.
- If you don’t register for that class within the 24 hours, you will be dropped from the waitlist.
If you never receive an email, that means you did not get a seat, and you should put your effort into finding another class.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact your Academic Advisor.