Stay Connected, Get Involved, Give Back.
Driven by volunteer leaders, St. Edward’s University Alumni Association keeps alumni connected with the Hilltop and with each other through a network of regional ambassadors located throughout the country. The regional networks include graduates, former students, and friends of St. Edward’s who live or work in defined geographic areas. Each region is led by regional representatives who serve as contacts for alumni in their area. Networks provide a platform to inform alumni, prospective students, parents and friends about regional activities, alumni news, campus priorities and future initiatives. Alumni can engage in the following ways:
- Volunteer in your region or on campus
- Connect with the Hilltop through social media
- Attend an event in your area
- Serve as a Class Reunion Ambassador
- Recruit other alumni to get involved
- Give to St. Edward's
We are continually building networks in cities and regions from coast to coast and around the world. See our current regions below:
Region 1 - Texas
- Austin - Alicia Barron '03
- Dallas - Erica Zamora '11
- El Paso
- Houston - Jennifer and Mike McGee '07
- Rio Grande Valley - Lupita Hernandez '05
- San Antonio- Juan Carlos Rodriguez '98
Region 2 - Northeast: Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia, Vermont, West Virginia, and Washington DC
Region 3 - Southeast: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee
Region 4 - Central East: Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio, and Wisconsin
Region 5 - Central West: Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Wyoming
Region 6 - Northwest: Idaho, Nevada, Northern California, Oregon, Utah, and Washington
- Northern California - Allyson Schaeffer ’03, MBA ’10 and Elise Gabriel ‘11
- Region 7 - Southwest: Arizona, New Mexico, and Southern California
If you are interested in taking an active role in your region, please contact your regional representative or the Alumni and Parent Programs office. To receive our communications and information on volunteer opportunities and events in your area, please make sure we have your most up-to-date contact information.
In addition to the regional networks, the alumni association serves a variety of affinity groups connected with St. Edward's:
- CAMP Alumni: Connect with your fellow CAMPers as well as network with CAMPers you may not already know. Learn more on the CAMP Alumni Facebook page.
- Athletics Alumni: Alumni athletes engage with the athletic department and their teams throughout the year. Learn more on the Hilltopper Athletics Web Site.
- St. Edward's High School Alumni: St. Edward's High School was co-located on the Hilltop with St. Edward's University campus from 1872-1967. The St. Edward's Tigers are a valued part of the Alumni Association. Learn more about the high school alumni group online!