Stay Connected, Get Involved, Give Back.
Graduation does not mean the end of your relationship with St. Edward's. We consider you an alumnus the minute you step on campus, and we hope you'll continue to remain involved long past graduation.
Our alumni volunteers are the life of our Alumni Association. Without them we could not host events, create unique programs and offerings, or provide scholarships to current students.
As an alumnus, we ask three things of you: stay connected, get involved, and give back.
Keep your information current, register for events, and more with Hilltop.Connect - our online alumni community.
Alumni can be active in the life of the university in a number of different ways:
- Volunteer with a local chapter
- Attend an event in your city
- Mentor a current student
- Recruit prospective students
- Share your knowledge: participate on a panel or as a speaker
- Serve as a reunion or class volunteer
- Serve as a member of the Young Alumni Council
- Recruit other alumni to get involved and attend events